Volunteers are the lifeblood of The Sophia Institute. Volunteering not only raises the quality of programs and initiatives, they provide an excellent opportunity for enhancing your experience and developing deeper relationships with likeminded women and men. Below are just some of the opportunities awaiting your unique brand of support. Contact us and let us know how you’d like to support The Sophia Institute.
- Database entry/management
- Front Desk (phones, e-mail)
- Meet and greet guests (especially early am and early evening)
- Make packages, signs etc. (week prior)
- Break and lunch duties
- Book sales
- Contact newspapers and magazines
- Graphic design
- Video, sound recording
- Women of Wisdom Gathering — help with preparation, set-up, cleanup, registration, etc.
- Assist week of/day of events
- Grant writing
- Mailings — folding, stamping, addressing, etc
fill in, extra pre-retreats etc.
- Web hosting/design
- Marketing consultant/Advertising
- Lunch and breaks
Our volunteers make great contributions to the sustainability and growth of The Sophia Institute. Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering and let us know the areas that interest you.