Friday evening: 6:30PM
Saturday: 9:30AM-5:00PM, Break for Dinner, 7:00PM-9:00PM
Full Retreat (Friday-Sunday): $195 in advance, $250 after September 28, 2012
Gatch Hall, 43 Anson St, between Hasell & Wentworth
Charleston, SC 29401
Redvolution is a fire-breathing, body rocking, heart pumping, soul-smooching, deliciously unorthodox movement of the modern feminine divine.
This workshop's raison d'etre is to remind you that you embody an incredibly powerful, fiercely- loving, extraordinary needed facet of the Divine Shebang, which when recognized and unleashed in ways that are appropriate and unique for you, will not only dramatically transform your life (including your career, relationships, health, sexuality, spirituality and quite possibly your clothing choices), but will help heal and evolve this entire planet.
Based on a Sera's forthcoming book, Red Hot and Holy: A Heretic's Love Story - we'll raise our spiritual temperatures and experience a rouge awakening through creative exercises, fiery meditation, meaningful ritual, intuitive journaling, provocative dialogue, and shaking what The Momma gave us.
Our feminine Soul is extraordinarily essential to recognize, embrace, and unleash because She holds our true purpose, that which will unleash our creativity, jump start our red hearts, set our eyelashes on fire and help us be of greater service, but reacquainting ourselves with our Soul is not always an easy process and that's why it's so important to find an authentic and supportive group of women who are eager and ready to shine.
Because the truth is, there is nothing more enlightening than a woman who doesn't just believe, but knows, deep in her cells and passionate red heart that she's a direct manifestation of the Divine Feminine on earth...and dares to act like it.
While certain creative exercises and powerful rituals stay the same, how deep we go depends entirely upon the women attending and the Divine She Who moves and grooves through us all. Although we always have a lot of fun in these workshops, we’re also not messing around.
“Sera does an amazing job of creating a supportive, open and daring community in her workshop. Her workshop is an exploration into all things feminine with your fellow soul-sisters and the exercises are provocative. During the workshop I attended she encouraged each of us to name our divine selves. This allowed for the full birth of my divine self in the months that followed the workshop which means that the negative voice that had been in my head since puberty had no room to dwell anymore. Now the universe routinely nudges and tickles me and I’m fully aware of it. I recommend her workshops to everyone who feels a yearning for a more intimate and magical relationship with the universe.” – Jenn Bender
Specifically, a Redvolution retreat is:
- a Love Bomb: “I found god in myself and I loved her, I loved her fiercely” –Ntozake Shange
- a Re-Connection to our Soul: “The loss of soul connection, loss of connection to our femininity, may be the real cause of our anguished condition” – Marion Woodman
- a Time Out from our “ordinary” life and a Time In to notice our extraordinary life: “I don’t think there is any such thing as an ordinary mortal. Everybody has his own possibility of rapture in the experience of life. All he has to do is recognize it and then cultivate it and get going with it.” – Joseph Campbell
- a Re-introduction to the Feminine Divine in a style and lingo that fits our modern messy life: “Instead of relating to the word goddess or divine feminine as statements of religious belief or as literal representations of a deity, we can use them as reminders of the infinite forms spirit assumes in our world. We can also realize how recognizing these images and ideas of a divine feminine are not meant to enslave us, but to assist us in recognizing our own divinity”- Jalaha Bonheim, Aphrodite’s Daughters
- a Time to Be Raw and Real and Radically You…no matter how close or how far you feel from all the above
For further description of a Redvolution retreat go to http://serabeak.com/redvolution-workshop-bay-area/
Watch Sera Beak's keynote speech at Gather the Women on youtube:
Turn your stay with us into a personal retreat. Take time to process your work and delve more deeply into your own heart before rejoining the demands of everyday life. Join us for one week or even longer.